As the fastest growing area of organised crime worldwide, Cyber Security is something that affects us all, at home and at work.
In 2019 32% of businesses and 22% of charities have identified breaches or attacks.
The most common form of attacks in 2019 came from phishing emails, diverting users to websites impersonating other organisations, 80% of business reported receiving such emails.
27% of businesses within the UK reported viruses or other malware, including ransomware attacks in 2019.
Features and Benefits
- DDoS (Distributed denial-of-service) protection – Comes as standard on all Aspire Technology Leased Lines.
- Hosted Firewall – Aspire’s Managed Hosted Firewall is fully maintained by our technical specialists, giving you peace of mind and removing the requirement for you to manage your own firewall equipment.
- Cyber Essentials – Cyber Essentials is a scheme ran by the UK National Cyber Security Centre. Cyber Essentials recognises organisations commitment to Cyber Security. Aspire can offer network vulnerability scans and consultancy to ensure that your business is protected.
- Content Filtering – Web Content Filtering from Aspire gives you the control and protection that your business needs. Filtering ensures that the internet is used correctly and productively on both fixed and mobile devices, and that malicious software is removed.
- End point protection – Will remove and detect malware automatically or will isolate devices on your network that have become compromised in order to prevent damage.
- Patch Management – To allow us to control and automate the deployment of patches to a Windows environment. The service is controlled through the use of Patch Management policies created on our dedicated platform and enables us to approve and schedule the installation of Windows’ Updates / Patches for your business as they become available.
- IDS (Intrusion Detection System) – This helps us identify malicious attempts to access your network. Whether it’s a worm, a suspicious web request or a potential hacking attempt, IDS will identify the risk and protect your network.
Aspire has over 10 years experience in dealing with Cyber Security for business.