On-Demand Technology Support Webinar
Business connectivity: the critical enabler to navigating the new normal and ensuring your business operates efficiently.
This webinar has concluded. It is now available on-demand.
About this Event:
Covid-19 has brought about major changes for businesses today. As businesses face tighter lockdown restrictions, connectivity is rapidly becoming more essential than ever before. It is becoming increasing apparent that future working arrangements will change, possibly permanently. Within this landscape, connectivity for both the home and the office is of the upmost importance.
We are partnering with the North East Automotive Alliance to deliver a range of technology support webinars. In this webinar connectivity specialist Ben Upton, Head of Product & Solutions at Aspire, will discuss how connectivity is the critical enabler to managing the modern workplace and ensuing your business operates efficiently.
- How business connectivity is delivered across the North East
- The range of products available and how to find the right solution for your business
- Business grade connections and remote working
- Back up connections to avoid downtime and keep your business running
- Connectivity black spots and how they can be fixed
- The future of North East connectivity and what this means for your business
- Audience Q&A
Fill out the form below to watch this on-demand webinar now: