On-demand Webinar – Critical steps to reduce cyber exposure and protect your organisation
If you missed the chance to attend our recent Cyber Security Summit then look no further. We’ve created an exclusive webinar that covers some of the key content from the day.
According to the latest Cyber Security Breaches Survey, 40% of UK businesses identified a cyber-attack in the last 12 months. Moreover, many don’t recover from the experience.
Delivered by Aspire’s Director of Information Security – Bob McKay, Incident Response & Operations Lead – Michael Lamb and Product Lead – Adam Veitch, this webinar will cover the realities of the cyber threat, before diving into practical steps organisations can take immediately to help protect their systems and information.
The session will cover:
- What are the realities of the cyber threat?
- What are the quick wins many organisations are missing?
- How can organisations prioritise using a risk-based approach?
- The current state of cyber security.
- Specific threats targeting organisations in 2022 and beyond.
- The evolution of ransomware.
- Detection stories and intelligence from the Aspire SOC
- Best-practice tips on the most effective ways to keep your organisation secure.